Knock Knock. - 6th Gen Camaro Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 01-13-2019, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Knock Knock.

Hi there! Name's Lorelei. I'm 30.

From 2000-2013 My dad always had a Camaro in the house. He started with a 2000 Camaro SS convertible. Managed to get a 12.9 out of it. not terrible but not great either. Sold that and bought a Butternut Yellow 67 RS. that was a neat car but never could get it to work correctly. When we tired of that he changed it up to a 86 Iroc-Z and put a supercharger kit on it (I think it was a Procharger, forgot the exact details)

Anyway, here I am. I've had a long list of vehicles. Never totaled one. I used to get tired of driving something that wasn't the latest and greatest and life has a habit of hitting you pretty hard when you try to keep up with the Joneses. I learned how to drive on a 1992 Accord LX, with those crazy early 90s Blue vinyl seats and whatnot. I won't list all of them but my favorites were my Challenger Scat pack (6.4L, 6MT). Something about rowing a boat... The next one was my FRS. I had a built motor, 1.46L Twin-screw supercharger, E85 flex tuned and a few other goodies, so you know modifying cars isn't new to me. I managed to get into the mid 12s on the second pass, not bad for stock tire. probably coulda been an 11s car with a good set of tires and a proper clutch. The Challenger was the faster car but only because it had considerably more top end.

So now i'm here looking to do some research- I'm mostly looking into a 1LS. I'd prefer black. Right now i'm driving a beater, but at least the heat works and its reliable.

How are the manual transmissions on the 4cyls? I'm no stranger to manual transmissions as far as driving a car with one, Just curious what you all think.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 6th Gen Camaro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page